Air Conditioning Installation in Austin and Surrounding Areas.
Champion AC & Plumbing Austin offers easy, convenient and affordable AC installation and air conditioner replacement services for homeowners in the greater Austin metropolitan area.
Replacing an air conditioner is usually anything but easy and convenient, and it’s usually an unexpected expense. Not to mention, your AC is one of the most used appliances in your home, and living without it can be tough in Texas. However, Champion AC & Plumbing Austin makes replacing your old AC easy with quick, affordable service. When your air conditioner runs its last cycle, make the installation process easy — call Champion AC & Plumbing Austin.
Choose Champion AC & Plumbing for Expert AC Installation
Since your HVAC system is the largest consumer of energy in your home, you want to make sure you pick the most reliable professionals for the installation of your AC unit. When you schedule a consultation with Champion AC & Plumbing Austin, our experienced team will analyze the configuration of your home and your specific cooling and heating needs. This will help us determine and offer the most energy-efficient air conditioning unit, resulting in overall lowered energy costs for you.
Champion AC & Plumbing Austin offers an easy step-by-step installation process:
- Complimentary on-site consultation with an HVAC home comfort advisor.
- Assistance in choosing a high-efficiency AC and heating system that meets your family’s unique needs and makes the most efficient use of your home’s configuration.
- Comprehensive system sizing.
- Flexible and convenient financing subject to approved credit.
- Full warranties on AC and heating system equipment, parts and labor.
- Available maintenance plans to maximize the operational efficiency and lifespan of your new AC and heating system.
When Do I Need to Replace My AC Unit?
Sometimes, it is hard to tell when you need a repair or a full replacement of your HVAC unit. Here are some signs that you should start looking for a replacement:
- Your unit uses R-22 refrigerant – this is an older refrigerant that has been banned by the United States government and is being phased out due to its negative impact on the environment. This refrigerant was officially banned in 2010 so if your unit is older than 10 years, there is a chance it still uses R-22 type refrigerant. Newer units use R-410A refrigerant. You can check what type yours uses on the label on the outdoor compressor unit.
- Frequent Repairs – If you are constantly getting stuck with new repairs, it can be better to bite the bullet and install a new system. Repairs can add up when they are happening frequently.
- Inefficient System – Do you know your AC’s SEER rating? The SEER rating determines how efficient your air conditioner is. If the SEER rating is lower than 13, it can be a cost on the environment and your wallet.
- System Can’t Keep Up – Texas sure knows how to bring the heat, but can your unit keep up with it? If not, you may need a new system, a resized system or potentially new ductwork. Don’t sweat out the summer with an inefficient, ineffective HVAC system. Give us a call today!
Sometimes All You Need is a Repair
Sometimes, an immediate replacement just isn’t an option for homeowners, but a working AC is a necessity. Other times, we find that a repair is all that is needed. If you need air conditioning repairs, our technicians are ready to assist you, too. We’ll do everything we can to meet your air conditioning needs, and you can call us when you’re ready for your new AC.
A Trustworthy HVAC Company
The professionals at Champion AC & Plumbing Austin have been providing expert AC services to the Austin area since 2010. Champion AC & Plumbing Austin has assembled a savvy team of the most skilled, trusted and dedicated AC service and installation technicians in Austin.
Call us today to get a free estimate and consult with our expert team members for a recommendation on a high-efficiency central air conditioning or mini-split AC installation service that will allow you and your family to enjoy year-round, affordable home comfort.
Champion AC & Plumbing Austin
10421 Old Manchaca Rd #500 Austin, TX 78748