AC Tune-Up in Austin, TX
Your air conditioning system is one of the most important appliances in your home. Proper AC system maintenance is critical to maintaining your family’s comfort and lifestyle.
Luckily, Champion AC & Plumbing Austin provides top-of-the-line AC maintenance service in Austin and the surrounding areas including Pflugerville and Round Rock. Champion AC & Plumbing Austin is dedicated to prompt, quality services, and we have been since we were established in 2010. Champion AC & Plumbing Austin customers are confident in their AC systems after our technicians perform maintenance or repairs on them. If you need an AC tune-up, contact Champion AC & Plumbing Austin for stress-free services you can trust.
Why get AC maintenance?
It is important to have AC maintenance services performed on your HVAC unit twice a year – generally in the spring and fall. You can benefit in a number of ways when you get regular air conditioner tune-up:
- For starters, your system will operate at peak efficiency and performance.
- It will also help keep your warranty valid and make sure the unit is running safely.
- Regular maintenance lowers your energy bill.
- It will help catch small issues before they become big, expensive problems.
Keeping your AC running smoothly with regular tune-ups keeps small issues from creating bigger problems, which leads to expensive and often inconvenient repairs. Don’t let small issues become big problems — call Champion AC & Plumbing Austin for seasonal tune-ups.
How Does Champion AC & Plumbing Perform AC Maintenance?
Austin area residents receive a whole-system inspection when they choose us for their AC tune-up. Our goal is to have every part of your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible. Champion AC & Plumbing Austin maintenance includes:
- Clean the coils and condenser
- Evaluate System Efficiency
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Measure Refrigerant Pressure
- Test Safety Controls
- Check for Gas Leaks
- Test for Carbon Monoxide
- Inspect Blower Components
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Wash Condensor Coil
- Inspect Ignition Assembly
- Check Heat Exchanger/Elements
- Inspect Flue Draft (when applicable)
- Check or Replace Customer-Provided filters
- Check/Adjust Blower speed
- Measure Volts/Amps
- Clean/Test Condensate Drains
- Measure Temperature Differential
- Check Thermostat Operation
- Inspect Ductwork
- Inspect Attic Insulation
- Lubricate moving parts
- Double-check your thermostat settings
- Examine the condensation pan and drain
- Check and tighten loose electrical connections and controls
- Clean and fine-tune air handling and blower systems to check for adequate airflow
AC Unit Rebuild Kits
If you’re looking for a way to boost your AC unit’s performance and increase the system’s efficiency, consider one of our outdoor AC unit rebuild kits. During the service, one of our skilled technicians will essentially disassemble and rebuild your AC unit. When we’re done, the unit will be running in top condition, leaving you with better overall system performance and increased efficiency.
A Reliable AC Maintenance Team
Trust the AC maintenance experts at Champion AC & Plumbing Austin to keep your AC system running smoothly, quietly and efficiently. Our cohesive, customer-focused team is ready to go when you need us to maintain your home comfort system. We will ensure that your air conditioner is in its best shape and recommend repairs if it’s not.
When you need AC maintenance, choose Champion AC & Plumbing Austin. Contact us if you have a question or concern about your air conditioning system or if you simply want to set up scheduled maintenance to maximize the efficiency and lifespan of your AC unit.
Check Out Some AC Maintenance Tips
- Benefits of Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance: How to Save Money & Prep For Fall
Champion AC & Plumbing Austin
10421 Old Manchaca Rd #500 Austin, TX 78748
Trust the AC maintenance experts at Champion AC & Plumbing to keep your AC system running smoothly, quietly and efficiently